Researcher/Senior Project Manager Part-Time
About the Organization
J3Personica (http://www.j3personica.com is a boutique advisory firm specializing in developing, customizing and enhancing assessments for selection and development within the healthcare ecosystem. Our clients include the largest hospitals, healthcare systems, medical schools in the US. Our work has been published in high impact peer reviewed journals including Journal of Neurosurgery, Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research , Military Medicine, American Journal of Medical Quality, Neurosurgery, Journal for Surgical Education and Journal for Physician Leadership.
Our approach is to partner with clinical thought leaders to redefine personality for healthcare.
About the Position
Senior Project Manager/Researcher performs activities to support the development, validation, and implementation of various selection and assessment solutions for clients. Typical activities include research, competency development, job analysis, assessment development (i.e., role plays, checklists), item writing, data gathering, data cleaning, data merging, data analysis using Excel and SPSS, technical documentation, and providing support to consultants on client calls and meetings. Researcher/Senior Project Manager’s work as contract employees with most of their time spent on short-term project assignments. This position focuses on Selection & Assessment expertise (with focus on technical work and data analysis). The opportunity to collaborate and co-author manuscripts as appropriate will also be provided.
Hours and Term
Flexible and can work remotely.
Dependent upon skill and experience
- Demonstrate expertise and training in the science of human behavior
- In-depth knowledge of organizational development, attitudes, career development, decision theory and human performance
- An understanding of criterion theory and development, job and task analysis and individual assessment
- Directly report to the President/CEO and work collaboratively with other team members and external consultants
- Problem solving ability related to assessments, assessment-related research, psychometrics, test design and validation
- Strong and tactful communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel/SPSS
- Project management skills
- Heavy focus on selection and assessment, with special focus on validation, technical reports, analyses, and SPSS.
- Coordinate and execute logistical aspects of projects, communicating with clients as needed.
- Revise standard materials (e.g. data collection tools, competency models, technical reports, validation results, assessment materials, leadership reports) to reflect client specific needs and contribute to the development of new materials.
- Analyze validation or other assessment-specific data and manage data sets, using Excel and SPSS.
- Create client presentations or technical documentation, including exhibits and appendices; research, compose, and review sections of technical documentation in accordance with professional guidelines and standards.
- Facilitate and ensure quality of data collection sessions at client’s sites to support validation or other data requirements.
- Excellent written and Oral Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Work Orientation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Data Analysis
- Research Design
- Technical Skills (in the areas of Competency Modeling Validation Strategies Job Analysis Employee Selection and Assessment
- Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Enrolled in a PhD program
- Master’s level will be considered with commensurate experience
Email resume with “Researcher/Senior Project Manager” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org